Moon & Copper's Room



Well, let's get this over with because I can only imagine what will go through your minds when you read this!  The other day I mentioned that the "kids" had their own room.  I believe I also mentioned that thanks to my husband's talents, a screen porch became and all-season room. 

I used to let Moon and Copper have the run of the house.  However, after I retired and realized that I was vacuuming everyday because of all the dog hair and also realized that there was more to life than cleaning the house, that changed.

So, I threw them out!  I have bad allergies to pet dander and I found that if I put a baby-gate across the doorway to the screen porch, they respected it as a boundary.  No jumping on it or over it...but then again, why would they?  Both of them were crate trained so they love their "beds".  The doors to their crates are never closed.  Joe also installed a doggie door so they can go in and out anytime they want.  There is a ceiling fan...yep..their own blooming ceiling fan...3 speeds and reverse too!



Do you see how much they are suffering?  



  Look at this one!

Comments

Popular Posts