Copper: Find a Stick

When winter came, it brought snow to the Hollow.  And, as you know inches upon inches of snow can very easily bury a dog's favorite toys.  Well, that's just what happened to Copper's favorite toy...his Kong.  Swallowed up by all those flakes, frozen, literally buried...waiting to be found during the spring thaw.

So, he and I venture outside "toy-less" and while I'm in the shed filling the bird feeders, I'm telling him, "find it...go find a stick and we'll play." 

Now I KNOW you're going to think that this picture was a "plant".  It wasn't.  May God strike me dead, I finished filling the feeders and I heard him struggling, grunting and groaning around the back of the shed.  Whenever I walked around the back and saw this, I thought I was going to you know what my pants! 

I couldn't believe my eyes!!! LOL!  I looked at him and said, "that's NOT a stick.  That's a spear!"  Perhaps he wanted me to start throwing the javelin now that I'm working out at the Y.



However, I did make him sit and pose so I could take a few pictures just so folks would see what kind of a nut job he really is!!!  He has a sense of humor, doesn't he? ..:)


Only my bonehead!!!

P.S.   It's Tuesday...remember to head over to Angel's
WVTreasures' Show & Tail 

Comments

Popular Posts