Connecticut: Time to Meet the Twins



Today, I wanted you to meet some VERY close friends of mine.  These are better known in the real world, as "the Twins".

I know.  I know.  "But, JP", you say, "they are not twins!  What are you or have you been smoking?"    You need to really use your imagination here...as they are obviously NOT identical...they are fraternal!  LOL!  Well, in their parents minds they are and I don't mean their dog parents.

Their "people" parents are MY BEST FRIENDS.  They have been my friends for...well, just about FOREVER!!  I am, however, beginning to have my doubts about their "dad" and his level of devotion to "the Twins".  He has begun to be a little less sensitive to the needs of the boxer.  And "my girl" knows it!

Both were rescues and if only you could have seen them when they first arrived.  The GSP was saved from a place...a nasty place...where over-breeding and unsanitary conditions existed.  The Boxer, my personal favorite,  was found on the streets of New York.  And, believe it or not and on one of my visits, we found out by total accident that she understands Spanish.  Oh and another perk...she knows how to sniff out "cash" when left in your overnight bag!  Seriously, she really took the envelopes of cash out of my bag one Christmas!!! Makes you wonder what kind of life she had!!  

The Boxer loves "auntie" (that's me) and shows how much she cares each time I sleep over by not only sleeping with me, but snoring throughout the night.  Then she sort of belches and then proceeds to wash my face.  I consider it my exfoliation treatment!! LOL...:)

Anyway I'm
 heading over to Angela's for:   WVTreasures' Show & Tail !
See you there...:)

Comments

Popular Posts