Memory Lane Fridays: Bad Hair Day


 

I have very short hair and have had it that way for many years.  I like it like that.  And to tell you the truth, it's very rarely that I have a bad hair day.  I mean let's face it, when your hair is as short as mine, there's not really much you can mess up.  Simple, no fuss, no muss...that's me...a little quirky at times, but the less work I have to do getting ready to go or be somewhere, the better.   

However, today, feeling a little quirky, I wanted to share some photos of some BAD HARE....

 It appears that this little guy is getting a spanking for being a "BAD HARE".  Wonder what he did?  Mom looks like a real disciplinarian so Junior better learn to do as he's told. 
 This little rascal just can't be a "BAD HARE"...he's wearing OUR COLORS!  So, let's just call him "BAD".
 Now this little whippersnapper looks like a trouble maker, don't you think?  He reminds me of someone I went to school with...a real smooth talker...you know the type, a real smoozer...always knows just what to say and when to say it.
 And, for Pete's sake, how could this little one do anything bad?  I mean, come on...he's in good shape, staying active and besides, he's into sports!  Perhaps we'll see him at the next Winter Games.
As far as this little lady goes, she doesn't look like she could harm a hair on your head even if you were having a bad hair day!  She just in a rush to get back home.






 Now if this doesn't look like the happiest couple on earth, I don't know what does!!  Actually, his pair of hares reminds me of a woman on hormone replacement therapy and a husband that's trying to cope with it!  Plus, if you look really close at her, I think she should trim her mustache!
 Look at this little Southern Belle!  She sitting on her bicycle ready to take the three little ones for a spin, so she can't be bad!
 Now these three little devils might be able to get into some mischief if mom weren't such a stickler for positive reinforcement and those darn time outs!

 And finally...beauty at it's best.  The three babies all cuddled in mom's pockets...ready for their bedtime story...The Tortoise and the Hare.

Comments

Popular Posts