A New Friend

As you all know, by blogging, we make many new friends...which I absolutely LOVE!  Well, my blogging buddies, I have made another new friend that I would like to tell you about.

I received an email last week from someone named Betsy Otter Thompson, who had come across my blog, and saw that I was interested in inspirational thoughts.  Betsy has written several books, which include:  The Mirror Theory, The What Happens if I...Book, You Are What You Think, Lovehuman and Loveparent.  When Betsy reached out to me, she ask if I would consider reading her book and that perhaps, it, too, would and could be an inspiration to some of my readers.  I'm sure it will be!

I am planning on reading Walking Through Illusion once my company leaves and things settle back down here in the Hollow.  However, I must admit, that I did peak at the Preface and found an interesting quote that I would like to share with you.  " We all have inspiration to access since we all have hearts that can feel.  How it is shared is as individually defined as the individual lives we are living."

Comments

Popular Posts