Behind & Pooped but Happy

This past week has been sooooo busy....I am so far behind on my blogging and today, we're going to a cookout.  Then tomorrow, I'm heading to RI to hit the beach with my daughter for the day.  The Pres is passing on that trip though.  He's pooped!



On Saturday we left at 7:30am (early for the Pres) and arrived at our son's by 9:00.  "We made really good time," announced the Pres as we entered their house.  After eating the best bagels I EVER tasted, which came form a local bakery, the boys headed outside to begin their list of tasks.  The Pres was going to help Jay trim some trees and install new gutters.

Of course, I got to play with Mia and chat with my DIL who made me the most awesome glass of iced coffee while Mia drank her "iced tea."





By the time we got home, it was close to 5:00pm and I was just as pooped as the Pres...
and all I did all day was keep up with a  3 1/2 year old.
We played in StoneyCreek Lodge (aka the swingset!).
We went to Marshall's on a shopping spree.
We used our imaginations building blocks (which we bought at Marshall's).
We made up rhymes.
We sang.
We walked.
We ran.
We collected seeds from some flowers.

Then while watching television, I thought about the week's schedule:
Sun ~ cookout at my SIL/BIL's
Mon ~ Newport at the beach with my daughter & Angel
Tues ~ Kayaking solo
Wed ~ gym (am)
Thurs ~ Goodwin Forest Walk (walking with the "forest-people" is so great!)
Fri ~ gym
Sat ~ dinner with my BIL/SIL & their son (graduated the Police Academy)
Sun ~ open

But, don't worry, I'll get caught up...someday!
For now...I'm having too much fun...:)JP


Sharing with:

Rural Thursday Blog Hop

hosted by Lisa and Nancy...:)

Comments

Popular Posts